Long Melford is a picturesque village in the heart of the Wool Towns – famed for its beautiful villages and romantic landscapes.
An area made for exploring; with the neighbouring medieval village of Lavenham as well as 2 historic landmarks right on our doorstep - Melford Hall and Kentwell Hall.
- A chilled bottle of Champagne on arrival
- An overnight stay in one of our fabulous luxury rooms*
- £60 allocation to a delicious lunch or dinner
(£30 per person)
- A freshly prepared breakfast for two
- A relaxing lie in and a late check out
All for just £218 for two.
*rooms can be upgraded on request at an additional charge and are subject to availability